A college magazine is an essential part of college life. A college magazine encourages the students to practice;writing, by affording opportunities to budding authors to see their printed compositions. A college magazine is a mirror of the college life. It reflects the literary, educational and sports activities going on in the college. It projects the important events celebrated in the college during an academic session.;
A college magazine is a periodical publication and is often published once in a year. It shows the activities of students in the field of their extracurricular activities as well as in their academic ventures. That is why every student looks forward for its publication and contributes to it. The magazine is received by the students very enthusiastically.
Objectives of College Magazine
1. To unify the college spirit.;
2. To encourage desirable college activities.;
3. To give authentic information regarding the college to students, parents, patrons, old students and other educational institutions.
4. Provide opportunity for creative work ; self-expression.;
5. Qualities of co-operation, accuracy, tolerance, responsibility, initiative, leadership and cordial relations among different institutions. In this way, magazine can prove very helpful to the pupils, parents and the college.
Some text in the modal.