Application forms together with Prospectus are available at the college office. Selection of students is on merit, the decision of the college administration is final and cannot be challenged.
- Children seeking admission in Prep class should be between 4 Â½ years and 5 Â½ years on 1st March of the year of admission. Relaxation upto 30 days may be granted by the Chairman. Children exceeding 5 Â½ years of age may be granted admission to class I directly (if vacancy exists) provided they qualify entrance test.
- Civilian children cannot claim transfer to another Fazaia institution. They will however, be granted preference over other civilian children provided seats are available.
- Civilian children failing in Board examination may be granted readmission only for the session following the examination in which they failed.
- A student discharged from a Fazaia institution on disciplinary grounds shall not be readmitted.
Fazaia Chains of Colleges have been established primarily to meet the educational requirements of the children of PAF personnel. . While admitting children, the following order of preference is observed:-
- Children of PAF Officers, Airmen and Civilian personnel serving at base / formation or its lodger units where the institution is established.
- Children of teachers, only in the institution where teachers are serving.
- Children of serving PAF personnel who, or whose families, are living in the vicinity of the base/formation where the school/college is established.
- Children of Army and Navy personnel including Army / Navy civilians deployed on duties with PAF.
- Children of retired PAF personnel who completed their full tenure of service specified for their commission/induction in the PAF and are drawing pensionary benefits (as per quota fixed for them).
- Children of serving Army and Navy personnel. (If seats are available).
- Children of retired Army and Navy personnel who completed their full tenure of service specified for their commission/induction in Army/Navy and are drawing pensionary benefits. (If seats are available)
- Children of civilians paid out of defence budget, not deployed on PAF duties.
- Non-entitled civilians.
Maximum 20% of available seats in each class are reserved for retired PAF personnel. Strength of children of civilians can be 25% of available seats. Leftover PAF retired personnel children could be accommodated against civilians seats by paying NEC fee rates.
Applications for admission should be made on the prescribed admission form along with the following documents:-
- School / College leaving certificate/provisional certificate of the institution attended previously (not applicable for initial admission in class Prep)
- Evidence of date of birth (Form â€˜Bâ€™ / Birth Certificate)
- Three passport size photographs
- Report Card of the institution attended previously (if applicalbe)
Academic record / marks sheets (photocopies duly attested).
75 % attendance is mandatory for Board Classes.
Some text in the modal.