1. Established in 1960
2. Currently more than 2300 students are enrolled
1. 80 spacious classroom
2. Each classroom has a capacity of 35-40 students
3. All classroom are equipped with multimedia projectors and screens
1. 3 computer laboratories
2. More than 100 computers
3. All labs are equipped with multimedia projectors and screens, internet and AC
Fee and Scholarships
The colleges charge tution fee, admission fee, security money and allied charges in accordance with the fee structure prescribed by the Air Headquarters. Fee collection is made through bank.
- The fee bills must be paid through cross-cheque/cash at Habib Bank Limited PAF Branch Peshawar and National Bank of Pakistan AHQ Branch Peshawar between 6th and 15th of each month.
- In case fee bill is not paid within above date a fine of Rs. 15/- per day will be charged.
- The students with outstanding dues are notified every month by sending sms to clear their outstanding dues.
- The name of the student will be struck off if fee bills are not paid for two consecutive months.
- After struck off, the students need to re-admit himself/herself again by paying outstanding dues alongwith re-admission fee equal to one month fee.
- Parents who cannot pay the fee bill by due date because of financial constraint/any other reason, may seek extension in due date from the Principal.
- Scholarship equal to tuition fee and cost of syllabi books is admissible to those brilliant students who obtain 85% or more marks (in first attempt) in SSC Examination and are admitted in HSSC Part-I at any Fazaia Institution.
Terms and conditions for the award and applicability of scholarship will be governed according to the policies in vogue
Some text in the modal.