Application forms together with Prospectus are available at the college office. Selection of students are on merit, the decision of the; college administration is final and cannot be challenged.
- We take pride in claiming that FDCP has parallel affiliation with Federal as well as Peshawar Board so as to cater for the students of Armed Forces personnel as well as general public.
- The candidates are required to apply for admission on the prescribed form attached to the college prospectus.
- Dates of Entry Test and interviews for different categories shall be intimated by the College at the time of submission of forms. The Schedule will be displayed on College notice boards.
- Original certificates are to be produced at the time of interviews.
- Admissions will purely be based on merit.
- Admissions will be finalized through admission committee and finally confirmed by the Principal.
- All requirements given in the Admission Form must be completed before payment of the dues.
- Admission dues shall be paid within two days after the display of merit list. Delay in payment may lead to cancellation of admission.
- Candidates admitted to FA/FSc BA/BSc (Part I) must furnish migration certificates in case they have passed their previous examination from any other board/university.
- O-level/Senior Cambridge students will have to produce equivalence and conversion of marks certificate.
- A candidate who fails to join classes after admission for a continuous period of one week (07 days) without intimation to the college shall have his/her name struck off from the college roll.
- Change of subjects in the given course of studies is allowed within one week of the commencement of classes.
- Fazaia Degree College Peshawar has been established primarily to meet the educational requirements of the children of PAF personnel. While admitting children, the following order of preference is observed:-
- Children of PAF Officers, Airmen and Civilian personnel serving at base / formation or its lodger units where the institution is established.
- Children of teachers, only in the institution where teachers are serving.
- Children of serving PAF personnel who, or whose families, are living in the vicinity of the base/formation where the school/college is established.
- Children of Army and Navy personnel including Army / Navy civilians deployed on duties with PAF.
- Children of retired PAF personnel who completed their full tenure of service specified for their commission/induction in the PAF and are drawing pensionery benefits (as per quota fixed for them).
- Children of serving Army and Navy personnel. (If seats are available).
- Children of retired Army and Navy personnel who completed their full tenure of service specified for their commission/induction in Army/Navy and are drawing pensionery benefits. (If seats are available)
- Children of civilians paid out of defence budget, not deployed on PAF duties.
Non Entitled Civilian
Maximum 20% of available seats in each class are reserved for retired PAF personnel. Strength of children of civilians can be 25% of available seats. Leftover PAF retired personnel children could be accommodated against civilians seats by paying NEC fee rates.
- Applications for admission should be made on the prescribed admission form along with the following documents:-
- School / College leaving certificate/provisional certificate of the institution attended previously (not applicable for initial admission in class Prep)
- Evidence of date of birth (Form â€˜Bâ€™ / Birth Certificate)
- Three passport size photographs
- Report Card of the institution attended previously (if applicable)
- Academic record / marks sheets (photocopies duly attested).
- Minimum 75% attendance in each subject is Compulsory for a Student to be eligible to appear in the Board/University examination and promotion to next class.
- Name of a student shall be removed from the college/school roll if he/she cannot complete the attendance requirements for Board / University Examination.
- Student's name shall be struck off after thirty days consecutive absentee without a genuine reason after once the classes have commenced and there will be no re-admission.
- ;A student's name shall also be struck off if he / she fails to attend classes for 7 consecutive days after fresh admission, without intimation.
Some text in the modal.