Fee & Scholarships
The college charges tuition fee, admission fee, security money and allied charges in accordance with the fee structure prescribed by the Air Headquarters. Fee collection is made through bank.
- The fee bills must be paid through cross-cheque/cash at Habib Bank Limited Malir Cantt Branch and Askari Bank Malir Cantt Branch between 6th and 15th of each month.
- In case of online payment, confirmation of fee deposit is mandatory and required to submit of https://portal.fazaia.edu.pk
- In case fee bill is not paid within above date a fine of Rs. 10/- per day will be charged.
- The students with outstanding dues are notified every month by sending sms to clear their outstanding dues.
- The name of the student will be struck off if fee bills are not paid for two consecutive months.
- After struck off, the students needs to re-admit himself/herself again by paying outstanding dues alongwith re-admission fee equal to one month fee.
- Parents who cannot pay the fee bill by due date because of financial constraint/any other reason, may seek extension in due date from the Principal.
- Scholarship equal to tuition fee and cost of syllabi books is admissible to those brilliant students who obtain 90-92% marks for a period of 6 months and above 93% for a period of 12 months (in first attempt) in SSC Examination and are admitted in HSSC Part-I at any Fazaia Institution.
- Local Board students of this institution will also be entitled with the above scholarship criteria.
Terms and conditions for the award and applicability of scholarship will be governed according to the current policies.
Some text in the modal.