Admission is granted on merit depending upon a studentâ€™s performance in entrance exam. In this regard application forms together with Prospectus may be obtained from any institutionâ€™s administration block during working hours on any weekday. The same may be submitted online at Fazaia website (fazaia.edu.pk)
- Children seeking admission in Prep class should be between 4 Â½ years and 5 Â½ years on 1st March of the year of admission. Relaxation upto 30 days may be granted by the Chairman Managing Committee. Children exceeding 5 Â½ years of age may be granted admission to class I directly (if vacancy exists) provided they qualify entrance test.
- Civilian children cannot claim transfer to another Fazaia institution. They will however, be granted preference over other civilian children provided seats are available.
- Civilian children failing in Board examination may be granted readmission only for the session following the examination in which they failed.
- A student discharged from a Fazaia institution on disciplinary grounds shall not be readmitted in any other Fazaia institution.
Applications for admission should be made on the prescribed admission form along with the following documents:
- School / College leaving certificate/provisional certificate of the institution attended previously (not applicable for initial admission in class Prep)
- Evidence of date of birth (Form â€˜Bâ€™ / Birth Certificate)
- Three passport size photographs
- Copy of CNIC of parent
- Report Card of the institution attended previously (if applicable)
Academic record / marks sheets (photocopies duly attested)
75 % attendance is mandatory for Board Classes.
Some text in the modal.