Admission is granted on merit depending upon a student's performance in entrance exam. In this regard application forms together with Prospectus may be obtained from any institution's administration block during working hours on any weekday. The same may be submitted online at Fazaia website (fazaia.edu.pk)
- Children seeking admission in Prep class should be between 4½ years and 5½ years on 1st March of the year of admission. Relaxation up to 30 days may be granted by the Chairman Managing Committee. Children exceeding 5½ years of age may be granted admission to class I directly (if vacancy exists) provided they qualify entrance test.
- Civilian children cannot claim transfer to another Fazaia institution. They will however, be granted preference over other civilian children provided seats are available.
- Civilian children failing in Board examination may be granted readmission only for the session following the examination in which they failed.
- A student discharged from a Fazaia institution on disciplinary grounds shall not be readmitted in any other Fazaia institution.
Applications for admission should be made on the prescribed admission form along with the following documents:
- School / College leaving certificate / provisional certificate of the institution attended previously (not applicable for initial admission in class Prep)
- Evidence of date of birth (Form-B / Birth Certificate)
- Three passport size photographs
- Copy of CNIC of parent
- Report Card of the institution attended previously (if applicable)
Academic record / marks sheets (photocopies duly attested)
75 % attendance is mandatory for Board Classes.
Some text in the modal.