Children of 4 ½ to 5 ½ years of age on 1st March of the year of admission with sound health and basic knowledge of English, Urdu and Mathematics, are eligible for admission in Prep class.
Application for admission on the prescribed form (attached with the prospectus) along with following documents is to be submitted by the last date notified.
1. Two passport size photographs
2. Service Personnel : Abstract from POR duly signed by unit Adjt / OC
3. PAF Civ / MES / NEC : Birth certificate / Form 'B' duly attested
Class 1st Year
Students who have passed Secondary school certificate examination from any Board of Secondary Education in Pakistan or have obtained General Certificate of Education from UK or an equivalent certificate are eligible for admission to XI.
Admission Test Class XI
The applicants have to take admission test in the following subjects for the groups of studies as follows :-
Pre - Engineering Group
English, Maths, Physics and Chemistry
Pre - Medical Group
English, Biology, Physics and Chemistry
General Science Group
English, Physics, Maths and Computer Science
1. Applications for admission are to be made on the prescribed form. These forms duly filled in and signed by the applicant as well as by the parents / guardian of the applicant must be submitted by the last date notified.
2. The following documents should accompany each application:-
(a) Two attested copies of the result card
(b) Character and provisional certificate from the last school attended
(c) Migration certificate (for candidates who have passed SSC from Boards other than FBISE, Islamabad).
(d) Four (02 passport size + 02 (1" x 1" size)) photographs of the candidate.
(e) Any other certificate regarding co-curricular activities etc that the candidate may wish to produce.
Admission to other Classes
Admissions are granted subject to availability of seats and on the basis of suitability of the candidate as adjudged by the Admission Board after a written entrance test and interview. Issuance of the admission form does not guarantee the admission.
Re-admission of a student to repeat or rejoin his / her previous class shall not be claimed as a matter of right. Re-admission may be granted by the college authorities subject to the fulfilment of the following conditions:-
1. If the candidate's conduct, according to the confidential record of the college, has been satisfactory.
2. If he / she has been regular, punctual and serious in his / her studies.
3. If he / she fulfils the basic conditions of merit / admission as prescribed by the college for the year in which re-admission is sought.
4. If a vacancy is available for the group / category to which the applicant belongs.
Some text in the modal.